- Me: But I have about fifty books at home I haven't read, there's no reason for me to buy these.
- My brain: Okay, but consider this: more books.
Greenhouse in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
My father built this greenhouse with salvaged windows and wood from abandoned crumbling barns and our forest. He built the foundation with handmade cement and rocks from our property. It is perfect for growing tomatoes in our maritime climate.
Contributed by Julia Reddy.
MATT FRACTION (W) • DAVID AJA (A/C)
“Rio Bravo” - PART 4
• The sense-shattering fallout of the Clint vs. the Clown — Clint Barton has been deafened!
• With the Barton Brothers this battered and bloodied, surely they’ll make easy pickins for the Bros, right? Bro? Seriously?
• If we do our jobs right THIS time, this issue will be the Dog Issue of Sign Language issues
I keep looking at hairstyles that would require me to grow my bangs out. But the last time I grew my bangs out I was 12 and it was the 90s and hair clips were in style and it was still the worst experience ever.
apparently e.l. james called former child star mara wilson (matilda) a “sad fuck” for critiquing the 50shades books a while ago and now there’s a feud. i love it.
I love you Mara.
Is anyone really surprised that Matilda grew up to be the kind of woman who knows where to read good erotica?